An inspiring two day workshop with Hetty Einzig and Liz Rivers
We need a new kind of leadership. Business and society are at a turning point: away from the old industrial, “command and control” models towards ecological, interdependent models of collaboration and complexity. Women are ideally placed to take a lead in this movement and benefit from coming together and supporting each other on the journey.
Do you sometimes feel….?
- You know you’re a leader, but you don’t fit the conventional stereotype
- You’re good at your job, but you don’t always feel confident inside
- You want to make a difference, not just earn a living
- You’re at a crossroads in your career and need some time out to decide on a new direction and get re-energised
- You are ambitious to do more but you feel you are underselling yourself
- You get results but it comes at a cost – you want to find a way to work with more ease
- You love your work – and you want to balance this with other passions
You’re not alone. Join us and you will meet an inspirational group of like-minded women who share these challenges. You will see yourself through their eyes and discover what an amazing woman you truly are, leaving with new skills, insights and a fabulous network.
This course is for you if…
You are heading up a team, a department or an organisation or you are an entrepreneur, running your own venture or practice.
I can’t recommend the Women Leaders course highly enough. It gave me time to think about me, my business and my leadership – I left feeling completely inspired, re-invigorated and raring to go.
In the Women Leaders workshop, Liz and Hetty have created an experience which can really help businesswomen to thrive. Highly recommended!
The Women Leaders programme is a game-changer. The learning is exceptional – from Liz, Hetty and everyone in the room – and it sticks. At the end of just two intense days you leave in a much stronger position than you thought was possible when you started.
The Women Leaders workshop was very positive, motivating and enjoyable.
To be surrounded by a group of fellow women leaders to nurture ideas, support each other in thinking through our challenges, and to take the time and space away from our busy working lives was a real privilege for me. I am so pleased I decided to do the Women Leaders workshop.
You will learn how to:
- Make the most of your unique skills, talents and strengths
- Identify your purpose
- Deal with negative people and situations
- Develop and protect your own energy sources
- Understand the difference between leading and managing
- Overcome your fears of being more visible
- Get more done with greater ease and less effort
- Cultivate a solid core of self belief so you are less dependent on the opinions of others
- Speak powerfully – be persuasive and compelling
How we work:
Our courses are highly practical, combining precious space for reflection with tangible tools to put into practice. We are known for the high degree of trust we create, allowing you to “drop the mask” and be seen for who you really are, giving you the courage to show more of this out in the world. We then show you how to embody this change so that it is lasting.
Hetty Einzig is a leading executive coach. She has been coaching in the corporate and public sectors globally for over 20 years and delivers leadership programmes around the world.
Hetty is a facilitator for Leader’s Quest, whose innovative programmes immerse leaders in the latest cutting edge thinking and provide transformative experiences which stimulate fresh insights. She has also recently facilitated a leadership programme for young women leaders from North Africa.
Liz Rivers specialises in coaching women leaders. A former City lawyer, and a highly experienced commercial mediator, she knows all about the challenges of being a woman in a man’s world.
Liz combines over 25 years’ business experience with a profound understanding of psychology and human behaviour, drawn from her deep expertise in psychotherapy, mindfulness and Leadership Embodiment. She is a sought-after speaker at women’s networks in the City and beyond including Accenture, Women in Banking and Finance and Women in Business Law and a frequent expert contributor on BBC Radio.
Where and when
The programme will take place at Hardwicke Chambers, Lincoln’s Inn, London WC2, on Tuesday-Wednesday 19-20 April 2016.
The cost is £795+VAT
For more details:
- BOOK ONLINE at lizrivers.com, or Contact Liz, or
- Download Women Leaders April 2016 booking form (MS Word)
- Download Women Leaders April 2016 booking form (PDF)