Become the brilliant leader you’ve always wanted to be
Keen to make a difference? Want to feel more confident – and get results?
Through this groundbreaking programme you will find your purpose, claim your power
and enhance your presence as a leader in the workplace.
At the programme’s heart is an inspirational two-day workshop with leadership experts Hetty Einzig and Liz Rivers.
- Explore your challenges in a supportive, small group setting
- Discover tried-and-tested leadership techniques you can use straight away
- Join a network of empowered women leaders
Who is it for?
- Need to step up a gear in your career, or take your business to the next level?
- Full of ideas, but find it hard to speak out?
- Longing to find meaning in your work?
- Sometimes feel you’re holding yourself back?
- Hesitating over whether to launch something new?
- Wondering what being a leader means for you?
Whether you’re already leading in your organisation, running your own venture or just stepping up to more responsibility – if you relate to questions like these, the Purpose, Power, Presence programme is for you.
We offer the programme in the shape of bespoke, in-house workshops or open events.
We’ve worked with women from all over the world, and from organisations as diverse as Barclays, Louis Vuitton, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, British Telecom, the UN, the National Theatre and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, as well as entrepreneurs and consultants from all sectors.
For more, including forthcoming workshops:
- See website (launched, but still in final stages of development at time of posting)
- Download the flyer (PDF)
Note: We reserve a small number of subsidised places in each workshop for women leaders from charities and not-for-profits.