An inspiring two day workshop with Hetty Einzig and Liz Rivers
Are you ambitious but underselling yourself? Keen to make a difference, to find your purpose? At a transition in your career? Maybe you don’t fit the stereotype so keep taking the safe route. Or you’re great at your job but lack inner confidence. Perhaps you’re struggling to find space for your other passions. Or you’re ready to make the next step but simply don’t know how. You’re not alone.
Take part in the workshop and you will:
- Join an inspiring group of women who share similar challenges and dreams. See your future through fresh eyes.
- Discover the leader you truly are.
- Embody authentic power for lasting strength and resilience.
- Reflect, re-energise and leave with new skills, insights and an enhanced network.
Become the leader you want to be!
This course is for you if:
- You’re a senior leader – within an organisation or an entrepreneur
- You’re looking for your next step
- You want to “drop the mask’ and be seen for who you really are
- You’re seeking courage and confidence
- You want to access your own inner strength with lasting results
You’ll learn how to:
- Confidently step into your true self and be clear about the changes you want to make
- Speak in a compelling, authentic way Live a bolder, more satisfying life
- Enjoy power and visibility rather than fear them
- Quickly replenish your energy when you feel depleted
- Deal effectively with stress and conflict
As trusted professionals, we help women achieve their goals…
“This programme is a game-changer. The learning is exceptional … and it sticks. At the end of just two intense days you leave in a much stronger position than you thought possible.”
Liz Whitaker, Director, Condor Communications Ltd
“I came away with greater confidence, more clarity and the courage of my convictions.”
Deborah David, Commercial Mediator and Lawyer, first woman president of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyer Association
“Thank you for such a well constructed, well managed and well delivered programme.”
Toni Pincott, Vice President of Arbitration, NERA Economic consultants
Hetty Einzig has been coaching women in the corporate and public sectors for over 20 years, delivering programmes all over the world for global organisations such as HSBC, Mastercard, Bain Consulting, Medtronic, Louis Vuitton and The British Council.
She is a Senior Facilitator with Leader’s Quest – the pioneering organisation working to build a sustainable, equitable world – and heads a cross-cultural programme for women leaders from North Africa and Belgium.
A transpersonal psychotherapist and former Sunday Times journalist with a Masters in Organisational Consulting, she is also Editor of Global Perspectives, the magazine of the Association for Coaching. Her next book, “Coaching Comes of Age”, is out in 2017.
www.hettyeinzig.co.uk +44 (0) 7961 181030
Liz Rivers specialises in coaching women working in male-dominated sectors – as well as organisations like the UN, HM Revenue & Customs, the World Trade Organisation, Amnesty International and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.
A former City lawyer and commercial mediator, she combines over 25 years’ business experience with a profound understanding of psychology and human behaviour, drawn from her skills in psychotherapy, mindfulness and Leadership Embodiment.
Liz is a sought-after speaker at women’s networks including the House of Commons, Accenture, Women in Banking and Finance and Women in Business Law and a frequent expert contributor on BBC Radio.
www.lizrivers.com +44 (0) 7773 029387
Where and when
The programme will take place at Hardwicke Chambers, Lincoln’s Inn, London WC2, on:
Monday-Tuesday 5-6 June 2017
Tuesday-Wednesday 10-11 Oct 2017
The cost is £975+VAT, or £875+VAT early bird (UPDATE: early bird extended to 31 August for October course).
We reserve a small number of concessionary places for women working in NGOs. Please contact us.
For more details: